Sunday, May 1, 2016

Europe Stats

These counts may not be 100% accurate but, I’ll give it a go:
-12 airports
-16 flights
-8 airport security checks (there was a surprise check at the Oslo airport during a connection where I had to throw away another water bottle)
-6 cruise ships security checks
-6 “fun drinks” on the cruise (mocktails/shakes). Thanks, Cheryl and Rick!
-A lot of chocolate and water bottles
-7 currencies
-10 languages spoken (at least one word) – and I’m counting the British form of English as its own language
-3 times where I felt lost
-4 shuttles
-0 times in the pool on the cruise (yes, I’m that boring)
-2 cruise shows (Sophisticats all the way!)
-5 airlines
-7 taxis
-4 hotels (counting Airbnb apartment here)
-4 scoops of gelato
-4 meals involving pizza
>10 trips to the buffet
-1st time boarding at the back of the plane
-1st time on an airport bus
-1st time eating  fish n’ chips
-2x ordering from the kids menu
-a few games of Hand and Foot
-5 subway rides
-2 trips on a water taxi
-numerous languages heard
-0 Turkish rugs bought
-5 or 6 times offered a Turkish rug
-2 dolphins
-a school of flying fish
-6 beds
-1 time being yelled at by an angry Italian lady (we never did figure out what she was so upset about)
>1800 pictures taken

Favorite foods:
-Swedish meatballs
-Kompressors
-Gyros
-Pastries
-Fish n’ chips
-Farm breakfast in England

-Anything Cheryl made (I can’t remember the name of that yummy dinner!)

No comments: